You can rely on mechanical breakdown protection from Mercury!
So, if you like the idea of direct customer service, a great product, and a great company, you might be thinking that the price for this product is too much for your budget, right? You’ll be surprised to find that it is very affordable. It is typically priced hundreds below comparable coverage sold at the dealership. In addition, autopom! accepts most major credit cards and has payment plans available with no interest charges. autopom! is an authorized agent for Mercury and has an A+ rating with the BBB.
Commonly Called “Mercury Warranty”, this protection is more accurately named a “mechanical protection plan” when sold by someone other than the manufacturer.
When buying a new or used car, many people will consider the optional purchase of a Mercury auto warranty. When an extended vehicle warranty is sold by a third party, it is called “mechanical breakdown protection”.Mechanical breakdown protection is designed to offer the buyer protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
A Mercury warranty (or mechanical protection plan) is offered in a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage. Typical plans for late model cars range from 100,000 Miles / 72 Months to 48,000 Miles / 48 Months. The plan options are designed to help you match your driving habits and ownership plans. The cost depends upon several factors including the year/make/model/mileage of your vehicle. If you would like a quote for your vehicle, please use this form.
You might ask yourself if a Mercury auto warranty mechanical protection plan) is a good choice for you? Here are some reasons to consider:.
- Mercury is a company that has been around since the 1970’s so you know that they aren’t a fly by night operation.
- Mercury is well known in Texas, California, and Florida as a low-cost leader in auto and homeowners insurance and is quickly expanding throughout the U.S.
- Mercury Select Management Company (MSMC), the administrator of the Mercury Insurance Group Car Warranty, earns A+ ratings from A.M. Best on a regular basis.
- When you buy a Mercury warranty (mechanical protection plan) then you can take heart that you have a policy/contract in place that will cover you in times of need.
- Mercury’s mechanical protection plans are widely sold in banks and credit unions nationwide but is now available direct to the public from autopom! You know that banks and credit unions will only offer a program that is solid.
- You will receive customer service from actual Mercury employees, not from some random outsourced call center.
- Mercury will pay your claims and on time. The claims adjusters are certified by the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence
- If you terminate your contract before the expiration date, you will get a refund for your premium.
- You will receive a complete fulfillment kit within a few weeks of coverage purchase
Mechanical Protection Plans from Mercury offers these benefits:
- Repairs at any licensed U.S. or Canadian repair shop.
- No claim limits and you only pay one deductible per visit.
- Mercury handles all of their own claims; they pay the repair shops directly..
Additional value-added benefits include:
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Rental Car Assistance
- If your car breaks down more than 100 miles away from your home, and you are stranded, you will get lodging and meal coverage up to 3 days.