20 Car enthusiasts rejoice! 2020 looks to be an exciting year for new vehicle models. There are so many brand-new models and models with significant updates, it’s hard to choose only a handful to discuss.
Affordable 2020 Vehicle Models
Let’s start by checking out some of these exciting 2020 vehicle models to consider. They’re affordable, safe, and changing the way you hit the road!
- 2020 Ford Bronco – The Bronco has been off the market for more than 20 years, but it is back for 2020. It’s expected to have the same look and off-road capabilities it was known for and will compete well against the Jeep Wrangler and similar vehicles. Very few details are confirmed, but the Bronco is expected to go on sale later in 2020.
- 2020 VW Golf GTI – Experts love the Golf GTI and it has earned a spot on Car and Driver’s “10 Best” list many times, including in 2020. With a starting price just under $30,000, Car and Driver notes that “You can’t find a better car for less and you have to spend a lot more money to get a better one.”
- 2020 Toyota Supra – Supra fans and affordable sports car fans everywhere have been anxiously awaiting the return of the iconic Supra. The Supra will be released in July 2020 and has a starting price of $49,990. The new Supra pays tribute to older generations, but was developed in partnership with BMW. It’s considered a mechanical twin to the BMW Z4 roadster and is lighter and more powerful than previous Supras.
- 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E – The Mach-E is Ford’s first mass-production electric car, but more interesting is that it’s a crossover with a Mustang badge. Although it bears the Mustang name and is similar in style, the Mach-E is mechanically unrelated to the Mustang. The Mach-E is trying to compete with Tesla and promises some serious performance. With a starting price of about $50,000, the Mach-E better keep its promises if it wants to compete.
Noteworthy 2020 Vehicle Models
It can also be fun to dream a little, so we also want to share some of the aspirational 2020 vehicle models that the average person may not be able to buy right now.
- 2021 Lotus Evija – Starting at only $2.1 million, the Evija is an all-electric hypercar that is beautifully designed and extraordinarily built. It has ultrafast charging capability and it is intended to have 1972 horsepower, which if true, would make it the most powerful production road car in the world. To read more about this, check out the review by Car and Driver.
- 2020 McLaren Elva – This beautiful supercar features more than 800 horsepower, but does not have a roof or windshield! McLaren company claims the Elva is the lightest car it’s ever produced. It will sell at a starting price of $1.69 million. motor1.com has some details if you want to know more.
- Tesla Roadster 2.0 – The updated version of the Tesla Roadster is expected to be available starting sometime in 2020 but Tesla has yet to announce a release date. This new Roadster will start at $200,000. It’s considered a supercar with a battery that has more than 600 miles of range, and an insanely fast acceleration rate powered by a “Plaid” powertrain. Given how popular and beloved Tesla’s mainstream vehicles have been, Tesla and supercar enthusiasts should be excited about the new Roadster. You can read a great overview here.
- Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S – Sports car and Porsche enthusiasts everywhere are truly excited for the 2020 Porsche 911 992 GT3, set to go on sale in the second half of 2020. No price is known yet, but we do know that this GT3 is going back to naturally aspirated engines and will feature many of the most popular things from 911s past. Check out Car Magazine for more information.
Consider a Vehicle Protection Plan
There are many more vehicle models to be excited about for 2020, so we encourage you to look around. If you really are in the market for a new car, whatever vehicle you choose, I recommend you consider getting an extended vehicle warranty to go with it! An extended vehicle warranty or vehicle protection plan can prove useful no matter what vehicle you own. Don’t think you need to get an extended car warranty for your new car? Think again. Getting one while your car is still under the original vehicle warranty ensures you get the best plan at the best price.
Not sure why you need one? An extended car warranty or vehicle protection plan covers the cost of a lot of repairs after the original warranty has expired. Plus, a vehicle protection plan could pay for itself with just one repair bill. Start by contacting autopom! and let one of their knowledgeable agents help you with a free quote!